OptiScan Transition Sensor
WISA is pleased to introduce the OptiScan Transition
Sensor to New Zealand. The OptiScan Transition Sensor
can assist you to dramatically reduce your product
losses and environmental loading. The OptiScan Transition
Sensor is precision engineered with know how gained
from extensive R&D in the European and North American
Food & Dairy Industry.
For detailed information please explore http://www.optiscan.ca
Features of the OptiScan™ Transition Sensor
- OptiScan accurately and immediately detects the
change in fluid composition in the product stream.
- OptiScan accurately determines the desired product
to water or even product to product ratio and the
exact trigger point.
- OptiScan improves the control of production interfaces
during start-up, shut down and product runs.
- OptiScan continuously measures product composition
and detects any mix-phases immediately.
- OptiScan can be utilised on all dairy products,
orange juice, beer, baby formula, soy beverages,
CIP cleaning solutions etc.
Typical Dairy Applications are:
- Raw Product receiving lines
- High viscosity products, i.e. cream, yoghurt,
- Ice cream production
- CIP pre-rinse
- Discharge and receiving lines
Typical Benefits are:
- Improved process visibility and maximised product
- Accurate and fast measurement of all fluids
- Application flexibility
- Reliable and reproducible results
- Short amortisation time
- Minimised environmental impact
- Improved efficiency
- Reproducible product quality
- Reduced operator involvement
Your Turn to Challenge
|You are invited to
contact us with your particular
Tel. ++64-(0)9-292 5022
Fax ++64-(0)9-292 5800